
from back in January?
Well, I think Ned is trying to start a new trend around here. When he was getting into the car at school on Friday he looked like this.


He collided with another boy playing basketball at recess and he said that his face slid on the ground. Ouch!
We are going to sign him up for basketball this summer, I hope he doesn't end up with another injury too soon or we might get a visit from CPS. I guess I will just be happy if he doesn't take after his dad and brake his foot.




7 comments:
That is too funny! Always the same spot!
Oh ouchy! Good luck with basketball!
Ouch! Hopefully he's got it out of his system, now.
Poor Boy! At least he is smiling about it!
Ouch! Poor kid!
Ben did the same thing. He ran into our heating vent when he was zooming trucks around and got a big black eye. We had to cancel his 2 year old pictures. Then right when that was healing up he took a digger at the park and fell into a picnic table and got a big cut in the same exact spot. Sheesh!
ouch. that kid's got talent!
Poor guy. Love the picture though...it's really cute!
Post a Comment