Saturday, April 25, 2009

For Your Viewing Pleasure

Photobucket

I've got lots of pictures for you this time. A good follow-up to my post that didn't have any pictures, I suppose.

Here are a few things we have been up to lately.

We decorated eggs for Easter.

Photobucket

Dusty liked coloring the eggs, but he loved eating them. I should probably make them more often for him to enjoy.
Photobucket

Lucky wasn't interested in coloring the eggs. He just wanted to watch Wow Wow Wubbzy and eat fruit snacks.
Photobucket

I was too lazy to take pictures of the boys in their Easter outfits so all I have is this picture of Ned acting like the Easter Bunny...
Photobucket

and Lucky showing me some of his candy.
Photobucket

I didn't get any of Dusty. I guess I will have to dress them up again one day and take some good pictures.

I did get a cute picture of him a few days later after licking the brownie bowl.
Photobucket

We got a bunch of strawberries (about 12 pounds) and made some freezer jam and other yummy treats.
Photobucket

The weather has been pretty nice so we have worked in the yard a lot this month.
Photobucket

We had Dusty's birthday. I started to get some pictures of that ready for this post but it will need a post of it's own.

15 days after Dusty's 5th birthday he lost a tooth. We were eating at McDonald's and I told Dusty to bite his apple dipper with his loose tooth (I could see that it was very loose and I wanted it out). He did and it was sticking straight out so I just pulled it out. He complained that it hurt a bit, but he was so excited to have the tooth fairy come that night. He woke El Guapo and me up by yelling, "Money! Money! Money!" It's amazing how excited a child can get about 8 quarters.
Photobucket

I just love this silly picture of Dusty. He is always being funny and pulling crazy faces.
Photobucket

El Guapo went out of town for a few days. When he came home he brought me these.
Photobucket

They are so pretty. He said he had a hard time finding anything because it was the day after Secretary's Day. He got as close as he could to the Laker colors... and I thought the flowers were for me. Well, I love them anyway.
Photobucket

Oh, I have a little video from the park. Please excuse the mommy voice. I am a tad loud, you might want to turn it down before you press play. :)

7 comments:

Jennifer Brammer said...

I love the video! That is too cute! I used to LOVE those when I was a kid!
I also love the picture of Dusty after licking the brownie batter! What a model! ;)
Very cute post! I love all the pictures! They are my favorite part!

Nessa said...

Love, love, love the brownie bowl picture...I could just see that being used for a future flashback picture for him.....like wedding/graduation/baptism slide show or something...too cute. Love the flowers too...lucky girl to get random flowers. Oh and thats a smart way to pull a tooth...an apple, I never would have thought of it. Great post!! Missed seeing photos of your family.

Family said...

I love the flowers they are really pretty. I cant believe how big your kiddos are getting -time really is going to fast. I think its time for #4.. I really am enjoying #3.

McD said...

That picture of Dusty will be a family classic. I need that for the desk!!

The Foys said...

Holy beautiful pictures batman! I love the ones of the flowers... and of course all the ones of your silly and handsome amigos! thanks for posting! You should bring them to a softball game sometime!

Michal said...

those three amigos are so darling. great video and pictures. the brownie batter picture really stands out (obviously, as everyone has commented on it.) i love that el guapo bought you flowers in laker colors!

Adriann said...

When I clicked play on that video and Ivy could hear your voice, she came RUNNING to me wanting to watch it, and she actually SAT STILL and watched the whole thing. I think she remembers you guys

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...