Yotion (Lotion)
Somping (something)
January 2, 2010- After being told to go to bed several times Lucky comes out of his room and says, "Mommy, I can't go to sleep." And then he closes his eyes tightly for a moment and then opens them wide again and says, "See."
Dec, 2009- Lucky has an obsession with spanking Mommy and Daddy's bums. One day he spanked Mommy and said, "Mommy, your bum can wiggle!"
Fall 2009-Current (Jan, 2010)- Lucky adds the word 'just' to lots of phrases, like when we ask him what he is doing he will say, "Just nothing." One time when I asked him to give me a kiss he said, "Just no thanks." He has also said that when I have told him to go potty.
Dec, 2009- The boys were playing hide-and-seek and Ned was hiding. Lucky could not find him so he called for him. When Ned yelled from afar, "Lucky, I'm over here." Lucky said, "Ned, your in the wall!"
Late 2009-current (Jan, 2010)- Every morning the very first words out of Lucky's mouth are, "I want breakfas." (Yes, without the T) He can be half awake and he is already thinking about food.
November 2009- Lucky put mommy's purse over his shoulder and head and when he was frustrated that he could not get it back over his head he cried, "I can't get it off, I have big head!"
September 2009- As I was making dinner Lucky asked what we were having for dinner. I told him we were having stir-fry. A few minutes later when he was talking to Daddy on the phone he said, "Daddy, we are having surprise."
July 2009- Lucky has started to get a little attitude lately. When I tell him over and over again to get to bed, he will finally go and say, "Okaaaaaaay!"
November 2008- When I say, "I love you, Lucky." Lucky says, "I love you, Mommy, (long pause) too!"
September, 2008-When walking home from Ned's school one day we saw a St Bernard and Lucky barked and said, "Goggy!" But when we got closer to the dog he said, "Mooooo!"
St Bernards are big dogs, they do look like they could be cows!
August, 2008-Lucky has just started saying his brothers (real) names a lot. He says Ned's name really well. He says Dusty's name Tautee or Teetee.
May 2008-Lucky does not say very many words, but when his brother, Ned is playing Guitar Hero he loves to say, "You Rock!!" and hold up his devil horns sign when the song is over.
Feb. 2, 2008-After Gordon B. Hinckley’s funeral on the internet I was watching a show about his life. They were talking about when he was first called as an apostle. They showed him speaking at the pulpit at General Conference. Lucky climbed up onto the computer chair and when he saw President Hinckley at the pulpit, speaking with such a sweet, quiet voice, he folded his arms and bowed his head, ready for a prayer.
Jan. 24, 2008-At Lucky's Doctor appointment he was:
35 inches tall
26.2 pounds
He was 95th percentile for height, 50th for weight and 90th for head circumference. When the nurse was getting ready to measure his head I told her that it was probably going to be off the charts. She said that he was proportioned well with his height. Daddy says he is only that tall because his head is so big!
Dec. 2007 -Signed "food and "more" for the first time without being prompted.
Dec. 2007- I can't remember how long it has been since he has been doing this, but at least 3 or 4 months. He hums, sings, screams, (whatever noise he decides at the moment) the ABC's melody. He knows it so well. When he began doing it I was in denial for a few days before I realized he was being pretty consistent with it and it was not just my imagination.
July 2009- Lucky has started to get a little attitude lately. When I tell him over and over again to get to bed, he will finally go and say, "Okaaaaaaay!"
November 2008- When I say, "I love you, Lucky." Lucky says, "I love you, Mommy, (long pause) too!"
September, 2008-When walking home from Ned's school one day we saw a St Bernard and Lucky barked and said, "Goggy!" But when we got closer to the dog he said, "Mooooo!"
St Bernards are big dogs, they do look like they could be cows!
August, 2008-Lucky has just started saying his brothers (real) names a lot. He says Ned's name really well. He says Dusty's name Tautee or Teetee.
May 2008-Lucky does not say very many words, but when his brother, Ned is playing Guitar Hero he loves to say, "You Rock!!" and hold up his devil horns sign when the song is over.
Feb. 2, 2008-After Gordon B. Hinckley’s funeral on the internet I was watching a show about his life. They were talking about when he was first called as an apostle. They showed him speaking at the pulpit at General Conference. Lucky climbed up onto the computer chair and when he saw President Hinckley at the pulpit, speaking with such a sweet, quiet voice, he folded his arms and bowed his head, ready for a prayer.
Jan. 24, 2008-At Lucky's Doctor appointment he was:
35 inches tall
26.2 pounds
He was 95th percentile for height, 50th for weight and 90th for head circumference. When the nurse was getting ready to measure his head I told her that it was probably going to be off the charts. She said that he was proportioned well with his height. Daddy says he is only that tall because his head is so big!
Dec. 2007 -Signed "food and "more" for the first time without being prompted.
Dec. 2007- I can't remember how long it has been since he has been doing this, but at least 3 or 4 months. He hums, sings, screams, (whatever noise he decides at the moment) the ABC's melody. He knows it so well. When he began doing it I was in denial for a few days before I realized he was being pretty consistent with it and it was not just my imagination.




No comments:
Post a Comment