I am totally copying my SIL and doing a giveaway for my 100th post. (It is her 200th and you still have a little bit of time to enter!) Cool, huh?
Speaking of cool...
I thought it would be cool to have my 100th post on my Blog Birthday, but I guess as they say, you are only as cool as your friends are.
Speaking of birthdays...
Today is my mom's birthday. I am the third of her six children. As we all do when we have children, I now have a greater appreciation for my mother.
Some of the earliest memories I have of my mom are in the kitchen of our house in American Fork, Utah. I would sit up on a stool and eat my peanut butter and honey sandwich. I don't remember what she would do, but I do remember the feelings of love in our home. Sometimes I wish I could go back to those days. Sometimes I do, but now it is me making the sandwiches and my boys sitting at the table watching me. I hope they feel as loved as I did.
Mom, I love you, and I know you love me too. Thank you for that.
Speaking of family...
Wooden letters for setting on a shelf or hanging on your wall. They are 9 1/2" tall and about 1/4" thick.
Do you like that? Do you want it or do you know someone you could give it to for Christmas? Well, comment on this post and you could win it.
You have until Thursday night. I will announce the winner on Friday morning. Good luck, and thanks for reading!
Speaking of cool...
I thought it would be cool to have my 100th post on my Blog Birthday, but I guess as they say, you are only as cool as your friends are.
Speaking of birthdays...
Today is my mom's birthday. I am the third of her six children. As we all do when we have children, I now have a greater appreciation for my mother.
Some of the earliest memories I have of my mom are in the kitchen of our house in American Fork, Utah. I would sit up on a stool and eat my peanut butter and honey sandwich. I don't remember what she would do, but I do remember the feelings of love in our home. Sometimes I wish I could go back to those days. Sometimes I do, but now it is me making the sandwiches and my boys sitting at the table watching me. I hope they feel as loved as I did.
Mom, I love you, and I know you love me too. Thank you for that.
Speaking of family...
Wooden letters for setting on a shelf or hanging on your wall. They are 9 1/2" tall and about 1/4" thick.Do you like that? Do you want it or do you know someone you could give it to for Christmas? Well, comment on this post and you could win it.
You have until Thursday night. I will announce the winner on Friday morning. Good luck, and thanks for reading!




14 comments:
Oh I SOOO badly want this! I have a shelf that is sadly bare and I've been wanting to do something with wooden letters on it.
Did you make those? How?
I need those. Please pick me! I was just thinking yesterday that I have a really boring family room wall.
Happy 100th!
Happy 100th post and Happy Birthday Scrappy's Mommy!
Hey, good idea taking the picture of the letters on the fence. I bet someone REALLY cool came up with that idea :)
you don't have one of those "you can't be related to win" rules do you? :) Congrats on 100 posts; hope I have the same stamina; I'll try to celebrate in like fashion.
pick me! me! me! i love it. my house is so very unaccessorized. it's pathetic.
Happy 100 post!!! I hope your Mom has a great Birthday.
I would love to win your give away. I love those Wooden Letters. OH and hey If I dont win I would like to get instructions on how you made them. They are super cute.
I want it! How are you going to choose the winner? A drawing? Or just the coolest person you know? Which, by the way, is totally me! =). Happy 100th post.
Happy 100th post! YAY!
And happy birthday to your mom as well. :)
That's so nice of you to do that! You would be someone to give something away! That is so awesome! I hope to some day have my 100th posting! ;)
Super cute....love that they're on your backyard fence for the pic!
Congratulations on your 100th post! I love reading about you and your family. Sorry I don't always comment.
All the other great commenters deserve your fun FAMILY letters . . . I just wanted to support you and leave a post.
Thanks for such a fun blog to read!
Happy blog birthday! Wow! I am no where near 100 posts! Great job my friend! Your posts and pictures are always so adorable!! Talk about creative! I hope you and your gang are all fabulous! (We'll have to talk soon. I cut six inches off my hair and went blond!! he he) Crazy!!...or is it interesting? Darn I can never remember!! he he =0)
pick me! pick me! So I can give it away...just kidding! Just wanted to comment, please pick someone else :)
Post a Comment