Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Blog Birthday to ME!

Lucky's first birthday. June 2007.


Today is my blog birthday. I am so happy I started this thing. It sure does not feel like it has been a year ago. Hmmmm, this could be a really good excuse to make cake today! I think I'll do that, and then strip off my shirt and eat it with my hands and get it all over my face and take lots and lots of pictures! Well, I might eat the cake with my hands, but there will probably not be any pictures. And as for the shirt...well, you will never know because there will be no pictures. ;)

12 comments:

Liz said...

Love it! If I bring my own cake can I eat it with you? I promise, no pictures.

Kat said...

Happy Bloggy Birthday! Now go ahead and strip down and eat cake. :)

Mrs. Morty said...

Um... if I'm eating dinner with you tonight you better keep your shirt on :)

Nessa said...

You always seem to crack me up!!! Blogging is fun..isn't it? Happy bloggly Birthday to you!!!

Emily said...

Happy blog birthday! Can I have some cake?

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

Now, why did you go and say that thing about the shirt? You know El Guapo is going to try to hold you to it.
Happy Birthday!

McD said...

hey make sure I know the time and the place of said cake eating. Happy Blog Birthday to me, I mean you.

Erika said...

ok, I read this a little better the 2nd time around. You can ignore my phone message. :-)
Happy BLOG birthday to you.

Michal said...

i'm so glad you are doing this. i love keeping track of you guys and i have gotten so bad at phone calls.
i hope for mcd's sake that you did have a little naked cake. but please, please don't tell us about it!

The Foys said...

Ummm can I have some cake? Only, if you bring it over, you can put your shirt back on first :0)

The Foys said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ice Cream said...

Will your frosting be just as blue? You know what blue frosting does to you, right? The same thing that Fruit Loops do to a baby's diaper. Hee hee.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...