Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Fall!

Hooray! It's time for autumn candles, my homemade potpourri, yummy food, and cute decorations!

El Guapo is happy it is fall because of this...



He even had me buy him some of the pumpkin ice cream tonight to help welcome the fall season.

I just made these wooden decorations last week. I'm still trying to decide where to put them. They were pretty fun to make, especially since I bought them last year after Thanksgiving for about $1.50 and covered them with paper that cost about that much too. Pretty cheap for a decoration.

I am so excited for this fall season. I hope you have a very happy fall!

6 comments:

boys in the hood said...

Those are super cute! I was thinking of doin something like that for Christmas for my mantle. I love the papers...I totally love that ice cream too!

Emily said...

Very cute! And tell El Guapo that he's totally gross!

Roxanne said...

Very cute decorations! Fall is my favorite season - I think because of the beautiful colors of the leaves.

Family said...

You did a great job. I love the paper. I really am excited its fall also. I went out to hobby lobby yesterday purchased some new decorations. I try and buy a few things each year so it is not so expensive. Ok missy I would really like your potpourri recipe. You really have alot of talent.

Ice Cream said...

Ok, you really need to do a post showing how you make these because they are super cool.

I really, really want pumpkin ice cream but I've sworn off ice cream for all of October. But I'll be sure to have it on November 1st (and lots of it).

Nessa said...

So cute!!! You did such an awesome job and I bet it was so fun too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...