
Ferris Wheel by Ned
I love fairs. If I could afford it I would travel the country and visit every state fair! Oklahoma has a great one. We have gone every year since we moved here. Last year we decided to get the unlimited rides wrist band...and a tradition was born.

We took Ned out of school a couple of hours early and left Lucky with my friend, Mrs. Morty (everyone really needs a friend like her, she is awesome!) and we spent the rest of the day on rides at the fair.
The weather was perfect! We started out on the fun house. Oh, I should mention that I took my little digital camera (I was not going to haul my huge camera around) so the pictures are not great. I have forgotten how annoying it is to take pictures with a regular digital camera!
Then we hit the huge slide. You can get some good air on those things! We met up with El Guapo's best friend and he went on the slide with Dusty.
The boys spent a lot of time in the kiddie area.




There was one ride that the boys really loved that was race cars that would whip them around the corner. It was so fun to watch all of the kids as they came around the turn. They would giggle and some (Dusty included) would throw their arms around and scream!
There were a few rides that we were able to ride with the boys.


Ned and me pretending to be scared on the sky ride.

There were also several of the bigger rides that Ned was willing and able to ride with me. Our favorite to ride together is the Spider. We call it the Octopus and we never miss it.
Photo from Flicker.
I was sick of carrying the camera around so I took it to the car. I got this final shot on my cell phone. I loved seeing my boys riding with their daddy and that you could see all of the lights from the fair. I love the fair at night.
We had a great time and the boys are already asking how long it is until we go again!
8 comments:
I'm going to have to make sure my kiddos don't see these pictures. I know one Little Girl who would be raving mad if she new she didn't get to go. It looks like so much fun, I kind of wish we would have gone. Maybe next time :)
It looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I think the pictures turned out awesome! I've never been to the fair before...looks like I'll have to go next year!
How fun! I love the fair. My favorite part of the fair is the food. Yummy!! Your kids really look like they enjoyed the day.
Holy hugeness! Looks like fun and a little bit less grimy than ours.
Now I'm feeling bad we didn't go this year...last year it was so darn hot and humid I didnt enjoy it very much, oh ya and Dale wsn't with us. We will have to go for sure next year. Looks like you guys had a great time!
It looks like you guys had a blast.
And that drawing is so cute. I love it!
Fun! I love Ned's illustration!
Oh it looks like you guys had a great time! I wanted to go, but I was too scared to take Kade :0) Next year though!
Post a Comment