Friday, September 5, 2008

Flashback Friday - Ned's First Haircut

Ned got a haircut the other day. His hair was way too long (as you could see in the wild hair picture a couple of weeks ago) so I took him to my good friend, Cara.
Ned has tons of hair. It is so thick. I love it. When it gets too long it is really hot for Ned in the summer. That, and it starts to look like he has an animal growing on top of his head!


Here is Ned in the shower making a mohawk a few days before his cut.



This was taken right before his haircut last week.


He looks so much nicer with a fresh cut.


I was looking through photos today and found the pictures of Ned's first haircut. The little bit of hair he had stuck up in the dry Colorado air and it was growing over his ears. I waited way too long to give him his first cut because I knew it would make him look like a little boy. We decided to cut it ourselves (that was the last time we made that mistake, our other boys had their hair cut by pros like Cara and
Angela!)

Ned had no idea what was happening.
He was too squirmy for me so El Guapo took over for a while.

You can hardly tell in the pictures, but his hair did look a little better.

I wish I could kiss those little cheeks again. He was such a sweet baby. Thank goodness he is a sweet big boy and he still lets me kiss his cheeks!

6 comments:

boys in the hood said...

I love those little pictures of Ned...he still looks the same, only the baby pictures are so squishy...I want to kiss those baby cheeks too, why can't they stay small forever?

hknight said...

Cute first haircut pictures! It's always so fun to cut squirmy little babies hair!

Family said...

I love the new haircut!!

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

I'm with Cara, why can't they keep those cute squishy cheeks? It might help me like my 11-year-olds attitude more if I could kiss her squishy cheeks when she was asleep!

Roxanne said...

Children usually look angelic when they are asleep. It does help you get through the rough times.

Ice Cream said...

Oh my goodness, what a cute little baby he was.

And I LOVE the mohawk picture. That one should be framed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...