
Dusty complains, "I don't like spaghetti!"
Ned says between sobs, "Mommy, you never do anything nice for us!" and, "We could have been done eating 300 minutes ago!" (He wanted easy-mac.)
Um, I think I am sometimes nice. I also think, but I could be wrong here, I'm pretty sure that Dusty likes spaghetti.
Yeah, it's been one of those days.
I love these boys. I guess I can handle their screaming and crying, as long as I can have a turn once in a while. Sorry that you all are the ones that hear the whining and crying from me. :)




11 comments:
I am totally taking that cartoon and hanging it on my mirror. Or maybe the girls' mirror. Or both.
Those days when you do nothing right are so hard. That's when it's nice to see them sleeping so peacefully at night. You can make it 'til bedtime!
Let's designate a day of the week for complains/pet peeves/gripes....ha ha ha. But-there has to be rules-like you can have one sentence per complaint. :)
I love the flowers!! Too funny. I feel your pain especially when they are saying they don't like basketti!!!
Hey, um will you TiVO the today show in the morning in case I miss it (7:00 channel 4) cjane is supposed to be on it, ya know... if you get a chance:)
Just thought I should let you all know that the boys LOVED their dinner. Ned always complains about spaghetti but ate more than usual this time. Funny kids!
Nice to have a place to vent once in a while, isn't it? Remember how you could tell Mom your woes, then walk away feeling so much better, and leave her worrying about how to fix it?
It seems I've been having a lot of those days lately. Calgon, take me away!!!!!
Hang in there!
Oh, I hear you. The drama we have over mac-n-cheese in this house is ridiculous. One day they love it, another they hate it. And they flip flop on the brand they like to. *rolling my eyes*
I can't wait for those days! :) You have such a cute family!!
henry is the one who is always so quick to tell me how horrible his life is. but he is also most likely to put his arms around me and tell me he loves me. just not in the same minute!
i love how you said "as long as i get a turn." as moms we definitely have days when we get to be the one who melts down--although my kids seem to follow suit!:)
You can whine to me anytime. We all know right where you are coming from. Hang in their and keep smiling. It's worth it!
Oh I know the feeling. I am glad I am not the only one who has "one of those days." I enjoyed reading everyones comments it makes me feel alittle more normal... He he he
Post a Comment