Wednesday, February 20, 2008

P is for Porcupine and Potty

This morning Dusty learned about the letter P at alphabet club. They made cute little potato porcupines. I thought they were so cute and such a clever idea.



They will be talking about Police Officers on Friday; Dusty is pretty excited about that. One of my friends' husband is a police officer, and she is teaching on Friday. So I will post pictures of that later, if I get any.


No, they did not learn about Potties, that part of my post today is brought to you by Lucky... I was in the computer room when I heard a sloshing noise come from the bathroom. I knew I needed to check it out, and I also knew I would find Lucky in the bathroom. I did not know that I would find him in so much mischief!





I think he is mesmerized by the new blue toilet water. (That is why the wet toilet paper wads on the floor and curtain are blue!)

Then I put him up on the stool to wash his hands and I started cleaning up the mess. I heard a splash; I turned around and saw this...

Such a stinker!!

8 comments:

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

What a naughty baby! But a cute one. I love how excited Dusty is about his porcupine. Cute!

Mrs. Morty said...

What nothing about Lucky's OTHER "P" incident this morning? heh-heh, uh, I mean, that one was so not funny :)

Scrappy said...

Oh, you mean the fact that fresh out of the shower he left a trail of Poop in the living room? No, I didn't have pictures to help tell the story, so I left that one out. ;)

Emily said...

Oh my gosh! So funny and naughty.

Erika said...

oh boy...my angel son will never do something like this...will he?

Big Morty said...

I like that you allow your children to continue destroying things while you set up for pictures. That water was still falling as you took Lucky's picture is a testament to your love of cleaning up.

Roxanne said...

My, so many "P" words today. The porcupine pictures are adorable, the others just funny. I can say that because I'm miles and miles away from the mess. Too bad I didn't chronicle with pictures all of the "cute" things all of my children did.

Allison said...

At least he is putting the TP into the toilet and not other things. I had brothers who liked to dip their heads in. Stu just climbed on in and started flushing. He like the swirling water on his toes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...