Monday, February 18, 2008

Photo Shoot

I decided to take some pictures of the boys yesterday since they were all dressed up in new shirts. (Lucky was sick and did not get dressed, and he does not have a cute new shirt anyway)
These two are my favorites and the slide shows have some of the other cute and silly pictures I took.











6 comments:

Michal said...

love the shirts.

Emily said...

So cute. I love #7 of Dusty!

Roxanne said...

Great pictures. Love those eyes - SO brown and SO blue!

Erika said...

I love good pictures :-)

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

Lucky didn't get a shirt?! Poor kid. He must be a third child...

Amber said...

Cute pictures! What kind of camera do you have? And, did you do anything special for lighting? I want to do a photo shoot soon and want some good ideas!

You can email me back at scrapwithamber@gmail.com or catch me through my public blog at www.scrapwithamber.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...