Scott, my brother in law was asked by his wife (my sister) what I should rename my children on my blog and he said, "Well, that's easy. Ned Nederlander, Dusty Bottoms and Lucky Day from Three Amigos!"I love it. I do not love the movie, but I hope it is popular enough that some people might get the connection.
Thanks so much to those of you that took the time to make a suggestion.
Scott, your prize will be in the mail soon. :)




2 comments:
How can you not love that move?!
El Guapo: Jefe, would you say that I had a plethera of pinantas?
Jefe: Si El Guapo, you have a plethera.
El Guapo: Jefe, what is a plethera? Because I would hate for one of my men to tell me I had a plethera of something when he did not know what a plethera was.
Jefe: El Guapo, could it be that this is one of those times when you are you are mad at something and you take it out on me? El Guapo, you are a man. If you want a village, you take a village and if you want a woman, you take the wo-man!
Ok so I haven't seen the movie in years so that quote is not perfect, and its not really funny unless you read it with the right accent, but still THAT IS A GREAT MOVIE!
"You killed the invisible swordsman!"
"Looook up here. Looooooooook up here!"
"We will steal the women and rape the horses!"
"We are the three Amigos, we are the three amigos! Aye aye aye!"
"My little buttercup, has the sweetest smile."
Hehehehe, thanks for making me smile today =)
i love it. three amigos happens to be a favorite of mine and the johnsons'. nice choice.
Post a Comment