In the last month Buttercup has started to crawl, just in time for the Christmas tree to go up. The tree just happened to go up the same day she stared to crawl. An unlucky coincidence. For the first few days she would crawl with her hands and drag her knees. It was so cute and funny. She has not been too bad about getting into the tree though, which has been nice. Thunder has been worse about it.
Speaking of Thunder, I keep forgetting to show you all a picture. The one I have was taken just over a month ago. He is growing like a weed. He is so much bigger now. We love him, but man, he is one active puppy.
It is kind of funny to have a puppy and a baby at the same time. They get into the same things. They both want to chew on cords, shoes, pick up food off of the floor, etc. It can bet a bit crazy. Thankfully I can stick one of them in the back yard most of the day. :)






4 comments:
Yes, but what do you do with the puppy ;>)
Haha! Renee, I almost said something about it being Buttercup that goes outside. :)
Thunder actually loves being outside. We have a big back yard and it has been really nice weather since we got him. We will see what happens when it gets colder.
Look at that big girl! Such a beauty! And a cute puppy too! Wow! We are both a little bonkers, huh? Three boys, a little girl, and a puppy. HA! That is pretty crazy. I wish we lived closer. I have a feeling we would get along famously. :)
I see I was too late to make my remark along the lines of "How does Buttercup like the backyard?" LOL. How is Thunder doing these days, and WOW, Buttercup is growing so much!! Such a doll! (Glad to see that the little guy is feeling better, sure missed seeing you at the wedding!)
Post a Comment