Tuesday, November 2, 2010

9 months

I love these big mouthed smiles! Especially with 2 little teeth.

Usually when my children turn 9 months old it make me so sad. It usually means they become less cuddly as they start to move around and crawl. Well, Buttercup has never been much of a cuddler anyway. Yes, I am sad she is getting older, but I don't feel like I am going to soon miss out on that. This girl is a mover. She just doesn't stop. If it were appropriate I would take video of her nursing. She is a crazy girl. She does not stop moving!

She is getting closer to crawling, but (thankfully) not quite there.

She loves to eat. She also loves to feed her new puppy from her tray (details on him coming soon!)

She has enough hair that I can put a tiny barrette in it, which I did for the first time today. Hopefully she will not take them off as much as the headbands. She has been pulling on them a lot lately.

She sleeps through the night. She has done that for quite a while now, but she has been sleeping longer recently.

She lights up when her brothers, and especially her daddy is in the room.

She has a well-check in the morning. I will report her stats soon.

2 comments:

Kat said...

She is just beautiful!!!!!! And nine months already. Sheesh!

Jennifer Brammer said...

She's so cute! I love it! I hope she continues to sleep through the night (and feeding Thunder too!)!! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...