Thursday, December 9, 2010

4th of July (yep, more catching up)

I was looking through old pictures today and saw these of Buttercup from the 4th of July.



 I miss that round face and fuzzy head.


I don't recall much from this day, but I got some fun pictures.

This was earlier in the evening when we were only doing smoke bombs, not real fireworks. I love how excited the boys are in this picture.

They were obviously pretending it was a big, scary firework.


It took a few seconds for Lucky to catch on.


So funny.

I love Ned's face in this last one.

It had rained earlier in the day and they had a great time playing in the puddles in our front yard.


They were all attempting to jump at the same time for a picture. Didn't work out too well.



It was a good day.

2 comments:

Erika said...

looks like a WONDERFUL day!
I'm jealous!!! Wish we could play with you!

Kat said...

It looks like a wonderful day! Such fun! I can't wait for summer again. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...