My friend, Cara took our family pictures for us before she left me moved to Virginia this weekend. She has been a great friend and I will miss her so much. She (and her two kids) finally gets to see her husband after his year in Saudi Arabia. A year is a very long time. I am so excited for them all to be together again!
Anyway, I realized that I posted some of my family pictures on FB, but not here. I am posting tons here, so enjoy!














8 comments:
So enjoyed! Thanks for sharing
Wonderful, beautiful, fun pictures. So fun to see all of your personalities shine through. Thanks, Cara for capturing the joy of this special family.
Those are amazing photos!!!! WOW. It is hard to choose a favorite, they are all so awesome! What a beautiful family you have!
I can't pick a favorite - maybe the one of y0u and Mike kissing...love the boys' reactions! These are beautiful. What a fun family to be a part of.
What a beautiful family - such cute kids.
Kim
What great pictures!! You're family is beautiful!
So I guess it's a sign that I haven't looked at your blog in a while when I don't even recognize your second son (I'm too lazy to go back and see what his "name" is!) He certainly comes from your side of the family, though--he looks just like his 3 uncles all rolled into 1! Very, very cute pictures!
Have I ever told you how adorable your kids are? These are photos to be treasured.
Post a Comment