This year we went for a Super Mario Brothers theme.
We had Luigi:
Mario:
Yoshi:
and Baby Princess Peach:

It was so fun to make all of the costumes. I have not spent that much time making costumes since Ned was little. Ironically we did not have as many parties to go to as we usually do. We did, however, go to a parade yesterday morning, and the mall where El Guapo works for Trick-or-Treating last night. It was so fun to watch people see Ned and Dusty, who were obviously the Mario Brothers, and then watch them realize that Lucky and Buttercup were Mario Bros characters too. There were some great reactions.
I think the boys all loved their costumes. They all asked to put them on again today (our town celebrated last night).
Happy Halloween!









4 comments:
Super Cool costumes! I'm totally impressed at your skills :) I can also imagine how excited your kids would have been wearing them. They look adorable!!!
Oh my gosh, that is the CUTEST!!!! You did such an amazing job. Seriously! Those the best themed costumes for the whole family that I've seen. FABULOUS!
And that last photo!!!!!!! How did you get them all to look at the camera and smile like that? SO GOOD! It HAS to be framed!!!!!! :)
Those costumes are super rad (yes, I said "rad")! They turned out so so so good! Love it all :0)
You did such a great job on the costumes! What a lot of work. Miss Buttercup's smile in that last picture is priceless. Fun, fun, fun times.
Post a Comment