Friday, July 2, 2010

5 months

Photobucket

Buttercup is 5 months old, already. We really can't imagine our lives without her.
This past month Buttercup and I took a trip to Utah and while we were there she started to play with her toes and has been giggling more and more. The Amigos missed her so much. When I got off the plane they all gave me a hug and then started hugging and kissing their sister. It was one of the sweetest things I have seen in my life. I could hear the ooohs and ahhhhs from all of the people near us in the airport.

4 comments:

K Bailey said...

She is super cute....and that dress is adorable!! Make it?

Scrappy said...

No, even IF I had a sewing machine (I wish!) I don't think I could make anything that cute.

Scrappy said...

No, even IF I had a sewing machine (I wish!) I don't think I could make anything that cute.

Parkes Family said...

Delightful blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...