Tuesday, June 29, 2010

S'mores

I dedicate this post to my aunts that told me I need to blog more because they are not on Facebook to see the pictures I post each day of Buttercup and the Amigos. Hi, Aunties!

While I was in Utah last week visiting family I got some HUGE marshmallows that my cousin had talked about on Facebook. The boys could hardly wait to toast them tonight.


Photobucket


To show you how big they really are I will show you El Guapo taking his second bite of one.
Photobucket
Crazy, right?


They were kind of hard to roast because they were so big and heavy. I think it would have been easier if we had used something other than wire hangers, but we were being resourceful.
Photobucket
Photobucket


The marshmallows are so big that you can use two whole graham crackers and an entire Hershey's bar. Yum!
Photobucket


They were enjoyed by all.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Well, all but one...
Photobucket
One day, Buttercup. One day.


I am seriously considering having my sister send a few bags of the marshmallows and throwing a s'mores party on National S'mores Day, which is August 10th (who knew?)
Anybody in?

9 comments:

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

Holy marshmallows, Batman! Those are scary. Can't you buy then on Amazon?

Kat said...

National S'mores Day? AWESOME! I am there!!! I am so hungry for a s'more now. :)

Holy moly I have never seen such HUGE marshmallows before. Where on earth do you get those?

Those pictures are fabulous! That little Buttercup!!!! AHHHH!!! So cute!!! :)

Mrs. Morty said...

First of all, those are awesome marshmallows. Where did you get them? I found some at a craft store in Boise but they were only pink, lame. Second, your baby is stinkin' cute, I love the out fit (as always). Third, I wannna come!!

Scrappy said...

I got the marshmallows at Harmon's. Do you have Harmon's in Idaho, Mrs. Morty?
I would love to see where else they sell them. I will have to call the number on the package. If there is one.

The Foys said...

Ummmm... YUM!!! Those look awesome! And I too am excited that you blogged again... I miss your posts!!

TheSweetMom said...

Heck Yea!!! Count me and my crew in!

Angela said...

oh how I love smores! Those really are huge!

tara said...

Yay - to the aunts! I'm not on facebook either and have been craving more pictures of the three amigos and little buttercup. Thanks! :)
And heck yes! National Smores Day. I'm all about that.

Adriann said...

Shane was just telling me about those marshmallows! I'm gonna have to grab some soon. Love love love s'mores! Oh, and buttercup could NOT be any cuter. Seriously, the cutest ever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...