Since I have not blogged in a while I thought I would let you know I am alive by sharing a few things I have enjoyed reading lately. I have been a slacker with blogging and reading blogs, so it is hard to choose since I only read the good stuff (not that the other stuff I don't read isn't good, I just don't even know if it is good because I don't take the time to read it).
I might just gobble up my baby one day, like CJane.
I want SO badly to look good in this dress, and afford it for that matter.
I cried when I read this sweet post, and now want to see the ultrasound video.
I was reminded how much I really want to go to Utah to get more of these.
A friend told me about these and I MUST have them in my life! (No, I don't wonder why I can't lose my baby weight, I know exactly why it is still here-- my pregnancy with Buttercup started a fierce addiction to baked goods.)
Friday, July 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
come to my house for the bachlorette finale...and you will get some of those peanut butter cookie/brownie thing-a-ma-jigs :) thanks for sharing your reads!
I should never have followed your links! I read about the brownies, which look magnificent, then all about her sweet Camille. Now I'm trying to shake off the sobs and wondering how I'll sleep. I want to go wake up my baby and hug her. Then say my prayers.
I'm in AZ....and can bring u those marshmallows....let me know! We leave Sunday....text me.
Post a Comment