
She had her 4 month check up the other day and she has gone from being in the 6th percentile at 2 weeks old (I know, so tiny!) to being in the 80th percentile! She is turning out to be like the Amigos. They were all chunky babies. She was something like the 75th percentile for her height also. I think she just about doubled her weight in a month and a half.
We decided to start Buttercup on solid food today. I think at first she was wondering what we (Dusty, Ned and Grandma D) were doing standing around the table looking at her.

I think she would have been satisfied to sit and chew on her bib for a while. I love watching babies first learn to bring things to their mouths. So cute.

This is what she thought of the rice cereal.


She definitely liked the bib better.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a little better and she will get more in her tummy than on her face.




5 comments:
awwww...such a big girl now! She is just getting big too fast!
You can hardly blame her since that's what 99% of us think of rice cereal, too. :-)
Oh HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Those pictures are just priceless. What an absolute angel baby!!! She is just too priceless. Gorgeous!
And yeah for chubby babies!!!! I love it!
:)
That look on her face is so funny. It is like she is saying "Mommy, what have you done to me?".
I love those chubby, chuncky thighs! Emily's been eating solid food for a few weeks and we haven't found anything she doesn't hate.
Post a Comment