Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Buttercup's Blessing Day

{10/9/10} I could swear I published this at one point, but I was looking trough my posts and saw this as a draft. Maybe I had gone back to add a picture, or edit it or something. (okay, now that I posted it I see that I in fact had posted it at one point. Who know why it was saved as a draft. Very strange.)


April 25th was Buttercup's blessing day. It was a beautiful blessing, and Buttercup looked beautiful too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


We got the dress online, but the sash, headband, bracelet and both blankets were made by me, my sister, and a few really great friends. Thanks, ladies!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I wanted to paint her toes to match her sash. When I found the perfect pretty pale pink color it was called Nasty Girl. Seriously?
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Our first family of 6 picture.
Photobucket


We sure love this little girl. It was a great day!

10 comments:

S said...

Oh, she's just gorgeous. And you look fantastic, too--I love your haircut.
I'm so glad it went well. What a cute family! :)

Jess said...

She (and the rest of the family look beautiful.)

The Foys said...

What a beautiful baby girl! I'm glad your day was so wonderful :0)

Liz said...

It makes me smile seeing how happy she has made all of you :)

Nana J said...

What a beautiful baby and family. Thanks for sharing these lovely pictures. When I saw the picture of El Guapo and Buttercup, I immediately thought she looked like RJ - her smile looks like his.
Lucky girl and lucky family!

Kat said...

Those photos are just beautiful! That dress! What a little angel. Congratulations on Buttercup's blessing!

And you should frame that familiy photo! :)

Jennifer Brammer said...

I love all the pictures! She did look beautiful! and I loved her dress!!

TheSweetMom said...

I don't know what else to say... simply beautiful!

Emily said...

Bring that baby to me. Right now!

Michal said...

these are stunning. i'm glad that you were able to avert disaster after the dress debacle.:) what a sweetie your little buttercup is.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...