Sunday, October 25, 2009
Ultrasound
I have neglected to tell you all that I am having my level 2 ultrasound on Thursday. I will be sure to let you know what the results are as soon as I have them. I am not worrying about it, I am just so excited to see her again and to reconfirm that she is really a girl. I really still can't believe it. Maybe that is why I am having such a hard time choosing a name. I hope that a third person telling me that I am really, truly having a girl will help jump start my brain. I have never really loved the naming process, but I think girl names are harder. I like names that are not at all common, but not strange. I think that is hard with girls. Anyone out there have any ideas?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
I have SO MANY girl names that I love. SO MANY. For me, boys names are harder. Maybe because I have so many boys. Haha!
Girls names:
Ella
Bella
Lauryn
Audrey
Aubrey
Ivy
Hannah
Lydia
Praying for you and a wonderful, happy ultrasound! :)
I hav loved Chloe (clo-we) and Zoe (zo-we) for a long time but don't see any of my children naming a child one of those names.
We're struggling with girl names right now too. I'm just grateful we're having a girl, because boy names seem much harder to come up with. Good luck with the ultrasound.
I haven't read your blog for a long time so I just read about the brain cyst. I am so sorry. Hopefully everything will turn out OK and the cyst will just disappear but if it doesn't, it will still be OK. We'll be praying for you as I know you've said so many prayers for us and little Nikolas!!
I too love Ella. I also love Kayla, Madison, Madeline, and Katherine! What do you think about Carabeth? Is that still in the running? Hehe.
I thought her name was Buttercup. :)
how about lucy or violet, which i hated to not use myself-- but as i couldn't name one little girl all those names, i bequeath these to you!:)
btw, my boys really did want to name margaret "buttercup" after the princess buttercup in princess bride.
Post a Comment