i love that you found the clip. when i last talked to tam, she said that gma wanted to interview them again, but she hadn't talked to evan yet. and then i completely forgot that they might be on! i may copy this to my blog.
I am just going through your last few posts to update myself. I'm sorry I haven't been here in a while. Prayers for you and good results on the ultrasound! I'm off to visit your link. :)
4 comments:
Oh my heck that's so awesome! They are going to have the dating/engagement story to beat anyone else!
i love that you found the clip. when i last talked to tam, she said that gma wanted to interview them again, but she hadn't talked to evan yet. and then i completely forgot that they might be on! i may copy this to my blog.
I am just going through your last few posts to update myself. I'm sorry I haven't been here in a while. Prayers for you and good results on the ultrasound!
I'm off to visit your link. :)
I love happy endings!!
this is jocie
Post a Comment