Thursday, October 29, 2009

Buttercup's Ultrasound Results

We had our 3rd ultrasound this afternoon and I am happy to say that the cyst is gone, just as I suspected.

It was so fun to see our little baby girl (yes, I finally believe it is a girl now, there is no doubt). She is such a mover. Again, for some reason my computer will not let me load the photos from the ultrasound. They were not all that great anyway. Part of it was 3D and she would not get her arms and legs out of the way of her face. When we were looking at her feet they were high above her head and she was wiggling her little toes. That was really cute to see. I just think it is so amazing that we can see our babies before they are born. Now I am getting really excited to be able to hold and cuddle her in just over 3 months!

We have decided on a middle name for her (but to all of you in the blog world her name will always be Buttercup), it is a combination of Nana's middle name and Grandma D's first name. Still working on the first name, but at least a middle name is a step in the right direction, right?

Thank you all for your prayers. Your love and support means so much to us.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news!!! It's great you came up with a family name. That will be really special to her growing up. I think we are all excited about seeing you holding your new little girl!!! Those boys will also be in heaven with a little sis around:)

Kat said...

WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL NEWS!!!! I am so happy for you! :)

Roxanne said...

So grateful for another miracle in the life of our family.

Beam Family said...

yay, I'm so glad that things cleared up and that all looks well with your baby!

Nana J said...

Tears stream down my face as I write to say how very thrilled I am to hear that everything is well with Buttercup. We are anxious to meet her next summer (maybe?).

J said...

That's great news, the boys must be so excited.

Jennifer said...

Great news! Sometimes technology is great, and other times it makes you worry unnecessarily. Glad everything looks good. Good luck on names. I think we'll be lucky to make it out of the hospital with one for our babe, and we just have weeks to go.

The Foys said...

Yay for such good news! And I LOVE her middle name! Now it's time to get crackin on the first one!

K Bailey said...

So glad the results are great news! And that's it's surely a girl!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...