Ross had been over for about an hour and a half and they had been playing very well together, I had not had to break anything up, not once. They played inside for a while and then went out to jump on the trampoline.
I was on the phone with another friend trying to help her with something on the computer and I said to her, "I cant believe how well Dusty and Ross are playing together today, they are being so good." Moments later I heard a little tap on the back door. I saw that the door was unlocked so I was wondering why they had knocked. I opened the door and found this...

Then I looked out and saw this...

They left no part of their body untouched.






Lucky watched from inside, he thought they were so silly.

They were so naughty, but how could I get mad at these cute little boys that were just doing what little boys do best, get DIRTY!


Now, unless you want to come home to your child in the shower with his clothes on, I suggest you don't ever let me babysit.




15 comments:
Ha! That is awesome. At first I thought the handprints on the door were blood, and I about had a heart attack... but a litle mud now and again isn't too bad. :) And you know he'll be asking to come over to your house EVERY time his mom gets a haircut. ;)
LOVE IT! And you are a GREAT babysitter! Boys and mud are just like giant magnets...there is no stopping them.
AWESOME!!! Classic Dusty I must say.
It is a good thing that those two live across town from each other, otherwise some poor teacher would probably have to quit her profession 19 years before her retirement.
That is awesome! I love it! And you are an awesome babysitter!!! I enjoyed looking at the pictures! I too thought the handprints were blood at first...scary! :)
Oh my GOSH...those pictures are AWESOME! Please don't ever let Maddie do that OK?!
Well said McD.
You're not the worst babysitter. Remember when my oldest was with Zoe and they put Vaseline all over their hair and clothes. At least mud washes out! It took weeks for their hair to stop looking nasty greasy. Yuck! And then, there's the time they painted each other, too...
Actually, I think you are a very NICE babysitter. When my boys did that they got stripped outside and washed down with a cold hose. Getting to make it to a warm shower with clothes on is amazingly nice.
Hahahahaha!!!! I want you to babysit Kade for me when he's old enough to play in the mud... or now, whatever :0) I love all the pictures!! It looks like he would have MUCHO fun at your house!!
That is GREAT!
Once (like last year) I watched a lady's baby so she could go to the temple. After I changed his diaper and left the room, I slammed his head into the door frame when I turned the corner. He got a HUGE goose-egg right in the front of his forehead. I was SO embarrassed. (She hasn't asked again.)
I think you're a great babysitter. Only a cool mom would let kids play in the mud.
I bet they had the BEST time! Sometimes the memory is worth the mess!
those pictures are wonderful! i loved the ear shot, the feet and jeans, and the hair! i'm sending my kids to your house so they can get all muddy and you keep the mess!:)
They look like true little boys up to their elbows plus some in mud! That's truely what they call "Oklahoma Red Dirt"!!! You can actually tie die shirts in that stuff!
WOW looks like they had fun!! My kids would love to come over to your house to play
Post a Comment