OMGosh! How cute is the dog pile - I was going to say, "How did you do that!?" but then I saw the link. Brilliant photographer! What a great pic. Also - love your dress! - just bought my own (yesterday) - in a different color. :) Super flattering - you trendsetter you!
I thought I had commented but apparently I didn't... you have the cutest family ever, and I hope that my children are as good as yours! Love the pictures!
7 comments:
too cute
love your dress and necklace!
Love, love, love them!
(My word verification is the cute little word dibbili) :)
CUTE!
What a beautiful family! The dress and necklace are wonderful. You all look relaxed and happy. Great photographer!
Great pictures. What a neat location! I love the single ones of all of the boys.
OMGosh! How cute is the dog pile - I was going to say, "How did you do that!?" but then I saw the link. Brilliant photographer! What a great pic.
Also - love your dress! - just bought my own (yesterday) - in a different color. :) Super flattering - you trendsetter you!
I thought I had commented but apparently I didn't... you have the cutest family ever, and I hope that my children are as good as yours! Love the pictures!
Post a Comment