It is 11:30 pm and I am exhausted. I really should not have promised I would post every day on a week that I knew I would be painting 2 rooms and a hallway and switching rooms around in my house (we are getting a new bed for the boys now that Lucky is finally leaving the crib :-( and it does not fit well in the room they are in now). I am exhausted. Wait I already said that. Anyway, better late than never, right...?
We had a nice, relaxing Christmas.
Lucky loved the candy,

but his favorite part was the oranges.

Ned got a few really fun books and ended up reading aobut twice the amount of minutes required for the month of December in school just over Christmas break.

Dusty's favorite was the Hot Wheel track. You can't go wrong with Hot Wheels with this boy.

Ned and Dusty loved the chocolate milk mixer that Santa brought.

Lucky just loved those oranges. He did not want anything to do with the gifts.

Dusty couldn't handle all of the excitement (or the early wake up call from his big brother.) Nice chocolate on his face, huh?

Everyones favorite gift was Guitar Hero World Tour.

Whew! Another day is done. Good night!




2 comments:
Cute pictures. Why does the video stop at 4 seconds every time i try to play it?
Hooray - I love pictures! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment