First of all I will give you a before picture. (I did not take this picture with the intention to post it so I did not clean up one little bit, sorry.)

This is what it looked like right after it was painted. I sure wish it looked this good now.

But, no. This is what it looks like now.

It is such a mess and I have not decided where to put up my shelves from the other room so some of them are still up in the boys' new room (obviously that still is not painted. I will get to that in the next few days.)

Lucky likes his bed so much that he didn't even notice that I came in to take this picture at naptime. I was really afraid that naptime would be over when he was out of his crib but he loves it.
Ugh! Still so much to do. Hopefully I will have it done soon.




9 comments:
I love that bunk bed!! how nice!
good luck. Those makeover projects are fun, but exhausting.
You have been busy!! I really like the kids new beds. I am glad Lucky is enjoying his new bed. A friend of mine is giving me 2 twin beds we just have to repaint them.
I like the bed. Very cute. Keep on going. It will be great when it is all done.
I LOVE that bunk bed! Where did you get it? So nice!!!!
I love the new beds! So cool! That is awesome Lucky still takes a nap!
love the new bed. we have all three boys in one room right now, too. ian was tired of being alone. it mostly works well, except for when kimball wakes all of them up when he rises at the crack of dawn (or long before dawn in the winter.)
I know you've been wanting these beds for a long time, so it's great to see you got such a cute set! I bed the boys just love their new room!
LOVE the new bed!
Post a Comment