Most of the posts this week will have a lot of pictures and because of this I will not be editing them quite as much as I usually do. So, all of you great photographers out there will just have to forgive me.
We went to the zoo on the 19th, MLK Day. The boys had the day off and the zoo has free Mondays in January and February. It was a little bit cold but the boys did not mind a bit and the animals were all out and happy with the weather.
Our first stop was in the aviary where I got my favorite picture of the day.

The first hour was fun for everyone but then Lucky decided he would rather do this

than ride in the stroller. Since I would not let him do that he spent the second hour doing this

He did get out to look at some of the exhibits. A favorite for everyone was the huge snake. I love the look on all of their faces in this picture.

I just had to get a shot of Lucky using his very unstable snack tray to get a better look at the Rhinos. Scary.

For the third (and last, whew!) hour we were there we went to the playground. I think the boys would have been happy to have just played there for the entire three hours.
They loved the slide and found lots of fun ways to go down it.





Ned was a very nice big brother and pushed Lucky on the swings for a while.

Dusty joined in

and Lucky loved it.

Lucky tried to return the favor.

He did the best he could.

It was a good day. Here are some other fun pictures from the day.










5 comments:
Monday is done . . . . (and I loved it) now i'm anxiously waiting for Tuesday's post!
Those were great pictures, I almost feel like I was there. I'm afraid you days of containment in a stroller are seriously numbered.
Wow!! Your zoo looks like alot of fun. Your boys are growing up. Love all of the pictures. Your blog looks great
Fun pictures...gotta love the Zoo and free Mondays!
I like your favorite picture, too. That, and the one of L pushing N. Funny.
Now bring on Time Travel Tuesday...or something like that.
Post a Comment