Sunday, February 1, 2009

Here is the plan...

I have not blogged in a while because I have felt like I have missed a lot and did not want to move on to talk about new things until the old things have been posted but have been so busy actually doing all of these things that I have not caught up.
So, I am devoting this week to catching up. I plan to blog Mon.-Fri. We will see how it goes!

4 comments:

The Foys said...

Yay! I'm excited to see everything you have been up to!

Nessa said...

Loving your "kissing" themed header...very sweet.

Michal said...

woo-hoo! can't wait.

Andrea said...

Your 3 boys are SO cute! I am so glad you found me...

I am going to add a link to your blog from mine so I can stay caught up on your life!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...