Saturday, December 13, 2008

Teacher Gifts


If you don't live near me, you can ignore this post. :)

Back in October when I posted about the caramel apples that I made for my kids' teachers for parent teacher conferences, some of you asked if I would make them and sell them for other people to give to teachers. So, I just wanted you all to know that I am willing and ready to make them for anyone that wants to buy them as Christmas teacher gifts. The price is $8 for a single apple and $15 for two (on one bigger plate). This includes the apples (obviously), a cute plate, clear cellophane wrap, ribbon and a tag.

If you want one just call me or email me at scrapchairpotato AT gmaildotcom.

5 comments:

TheSweetMom said...

Thanks for the offer! I'll take 2 individual apples. I have a request... do you have any christmas sprinkles? I'll pay extra:)

boys in the hood said...

I already have my order in...Thank you and I can't wait!

Scrappy said...

TheSweetMom,

I will be making them festive. I'll do whatever you want. :)

Family said...

You are so Talented. I wish I lived a little closer.

Liz said...

Feel free to send any that don't quite turn out my way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...