I Spy.....
*Lots and lots of pictures of my 2 year old. (He is just too cute right now. I love 2 year olds!)
*Ned not acting his age.
*Three boys acting like Rocky Balboa.
*A swimming pool shaped like Oklahoma.
*Lucky searching for more raisins in his trail mix.
*Lucky trying to pull my sunglasses off.
*A life sized bug in the governor's mansion.
*A button that reads, 'Family...My Anti Drug." I love that statement. :)
*A palm tree.
*A crazy old man riding a scooter on his way to work after the party . Okay, maybe he's not that old, but he is crazy and I love him! (By the way, that crazy shirt he is wearing is a football jersey for work, I asked him, "Are you really going to wear that before work and to the Septemberfest?" So I think that is why he kept his jacket on as long as he could stand it at the fair. He didn't want me to be embarrassed.)
*Lucky being arrested.
*My attempt at getting a good picture of my three boys on the front lawn of the Oklahoma Historical Society building. It is getting harder and harder to get all three boys to look at the camera and smile.
*Pumpkin heads.
*Chinese Dragon.
*Dusty protecting Lucky from the dragon. (Or maybe he was pushing him out of the way so he could see. I like to think he was protecting him.)
*Lucky hiding from the Chinese Dragon.
*Dusty nervously watching the dragon.
*My four boys walking ahead of me. I love to see my little boys walking with their daddy, they sure love him.
*Lucky swinging his hand really high as he walked. He even moved his milk to the other hand and started swinging his arm before he stared walking again.
*A nervous chick.
*Two exhausted boys resting. (They were being very silly and over-dramatic about it.)
*Boys digging in a pink bathtub for candy.
*Lucky dancing in the streets.
*Lucky trying to catch up with the others.
*Ned and Dusty pumping water.
*Lucky with no lips.
*Dusty throwing a tennis ball.
*Lucky, the chick whisperer.
*Dusty in a head-lock.
*The name Ernest W. Marland (a former Governor of Oklahoma.)
*Sticker excitement.
*A picture that kinda makes me dizzy.
*Lucky eating licorice.
*Lucky eating watermelon.
*Me paying for all of this food and entertainment. (Hint: you won't find a picture of that because it was all FREE!)




7 comments:
How fun, and what cute boys! Except the one in the last picture. :)
Fun post! There are a lot of cute pictures. I love the chick whisperer.
We've gone for several years now....except this year because we were exhausted and needed a day at home! I was sorta bummed because the weather was so nice. We have a fun time every year too!
I love all those pictures!! I like how Ned was the one in the stroller! :) You take such awesome pictures and have such adorable kids! :)
Lucky is changing so much already!! What a cute post!!!
great pictures. that looks like a great day. and i think that mcd is cute for keeping his jacket on so as to not embarrass wifey!
SUCH a beautiful family - and it looks like it was quite the day - lots of fun! It's amazing how all three of your boys look so different!
I didn't see them as Rocky… need to go back and double check.
Post a Comment