Sunday, July 13, 2008

Busy, busy, busy!

We are in Utah for a little while. We are having a fun, busy time. I will write more later, but here a few pictures of the highlights so far.













9 comments:

boys in the hood said...

You just had to go there didn't you...IN-N-OUT burger, and then to top it off...those are the prettiest mountains in the world, in my option anyway! Glad you are having a great time with your family!

Family said...

How long are you in Utah for. I want to head there soon. I Hope we can meet up.. I would love to see everyone....Let me know... The kids look like they are having so much fun.. I love visting family...

Take care Jocie

Michal said...

it was fun to see you guys, but too short. looks like you are having fun!

Kat said...

Oh what fun! Those pictures are fabulous! :)

Lynell said...

A picture is worth a 1000 words. And your pictures certainly tell a great story. Hope you are having a great time. You should stop by and visit. (smile)

Adriann said...

That is cruel, just CRUEL posting pictures of IN-N-OUT! Man, that sounds sooooooo good right now.

Malia said...

Oh man... you had to show the In-n-Out pictures didnt you?! And now the cravings begin. =)

Beam Family said...

Good to see you at the reunion. I'm sad we didn't get to talk more, I was sort of crazy trying to manage all the things I had to do for Nikolas as well as keep track of Conner and his wondering spirit!! Your boys are cute and the reunion DVD turned out great.

Ice Cream said...

Your boys eat burgers with tomatoes and onions? I only wish!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...