Friday, July 4, 2008

Boys are disgusting!

Happy 4th of July! I hope you have had a fabulous day.

Our ward has an annual breakfast and baseball game on the 4th of July. We went to the church to eat breakfast but we came home before the game (El Guapo had to go to work and I did not want to deal the children by myself while they played in the dirt and complained that they were too hot) but we went back for the BBQ lunch. The only one of us that really enjoyed themselves was Lucky. He loves animals (really any living creature, we have found him with a fly that he happily caught in his hands) so when he saw two doggies there he was in heaven!



Lucky decided to share his chips with one of his new friends.



He took turns feeding the dog a bite of the chip and then taking a bite for himself... of the same chip. Gross!!!

Speaking of disgusting things -- I have been meaning to show you how Dusty eats his spaghetti. It is his favorite food. He shovels the noodles into his mouth. He has actually been very good about using a fork lately, but sometimes he regresses and uses his hands.

Dusty saw me loading this video and said, "Make me dinner, I want misasghetti!"

When we ate spaghetti the other day Lucky thought that Dusty was so silly and started to mimic him. At first he pretended.

And then he really went for it.

Boys can be very silly and disgusting... and I would not trade these moments for anything!

6 comments:

Adriann said...

Boys are disgusting, but yours are awfully cute and funny too!

Emily said...

Oh, no! You have two of them!

McD said...

Let's hope Dusty at least waits until his second date before he takes her to an Italian restaurant.

Roxanne said...

Hilarious! Can't you just picture them eating spaghetti at school???

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

My girls were completely disgusted by the Spaghetti, and the sharing chips with dogs. I hope they don't have boys when they grow up.

Michal said...

glad you caught this on video so that you can blackmail them later. this would be classic at their eagle court of honor, missionary farewell open house, or wedding reception.
can't wait to see you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...