Thursday, July 24, 2008

Technical difficulties

We are back from our fun trip to Utah. I returned home to the phone, internet and cable not working. My internet will let me on for a few minutes now and then, but not long enough to post anything good. Sorry. I hope it will be fixed tomorrow and I can post some of our fun pictures.
I am also sorry for not commenting on your blogs. I plan on visiting and commenting as soon as my internet gets fixed.

5 comments:

boys in the hood said...

Thats a bummer...nothing like wanting to get home and back to real life to then not have anything working! We are glad you are home...we need to get together before we leave on our adventure!

Kat said...

Glad you are back safely. Can't wait to see the pics. :)

Family said...

Hey I am glad you had a great time in Utah..

Will you be home around the 15 of aug? I am going through your neck of the woods around then and would love to stop in and see your cute family.

Kat said...

Just dropping in to check and see if you are up and running yet. Poor thing! ;)

Kirstyn said...

I'm glad that your back, kinda. I was wondering where you have been on your blogging, because I know what an addiction it is and you couldn't have possibly been putting it off on purpose:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...