I wanted to get some pictures of our family of four before we became five! We did not get any good pictures, but these show what life is really like anyway.


Looking back at these pictures I can't believe how little the boys were. They were so cute and little! Dusty is only a few months older than Lucky is now when we had Lucky. Yikes!
My mom was in town. She came earlier than the baby did so she could stay with the older boys at home. We were so glad she could come.
These next couple of pictures show how big I really got. I was HUGE. As big as I look in these pictures, they still don't do the belly justice. I was always asked if I was having twins. When strangers would ask me how far along I was I would lie. People would tell me I looked like I was ready to pop when I was only 6 months along.

Ugh! It makes me fell tired, achy, and very nauseous just looking at these pictures. I think I am done having kids. Three is plenty... right?
hold me...
please...
um, mama?...
I can't believe she won't hold me...
mama, please hold me...
HOLD ME!!!...
Lady, you better hold me right now!...
Oh, and be nice in your comments please. I already know how big I was and I am a tiny bit sensitive about it... so keep the "you were as big as a house" comments to yourself. Thanks. :)








9 comments:
What a cute family. You are so stinking little I cannot believe you even had a baby a couple of days later. You can barely tell you're pregnant. :)
Actually, if you look at your face and arms you can't--and that's the important part.
You were as big as a house!! I have no room to talk, actually. Dusty is so cute!
Aww. So cute! It actually makes me want to have another one. :)
I feel your pain. I am usually enormous while pregnant. Small torsos mean baby sticks out more than in. Sigh... oh well, at least we get a precious, gorgeous baby at the end of it! These kids better appreciate all our stretch marks!
they are worth it. but people do say tactless things, don't they? how fun to see you the day before everything changed! i always think that because it's so magical that one day your family has x number of people and the next day it's x plus 1. ok, that may seem so obvious, but somehow I love it. i'm going to stop talking now. dumbest comment ever!
Oh, Dusty looks so sweet and innocent ;). You look as big as a woman about to have a baby - not even CLOSE to the size of a house. And, you look great. I can't believe you were holding Dusty for that picture! I think my back would have snapped in two if I'd have tried that 9 months pregnant! So not only do you look good, but you're strong too!
Are you sure you don't want to go through that again? :-)
love ya!
I LOVE being pregnant and love seeing people pregnant. Babies are the best thing in the world
Love the captions on the cute pictures of your blue-eyed boy.
I didn't read your text, just looked at the pictures. Man, you were as big as...a petite pregnant supermodel
Post a Comment