Well, they were all playing last night (when they should have been brushing before bed) and Ned ran into Dusty's head and knocked his front tooth out. It was very loose, but I thought it would be a few weeks still before he lost it. He has lost 5 teeth now, but this was the first top tooth. I have been dreading this day since Ned started losing his teeth. I just feel like it changes their faces so much and it is the beginning of the awkward phase of life.

The sweet little baby face is gone, and I am left with this snaggletooth grin. I still think he's pretty darn cute!




9 comments:
I still think he's pretty darn cute, too. He's getting so big! And Dusty is too funny!
I still think he is handsome. Now grandpa won't be able to tease him, though.
Aww. What a cutie! He is getting so big now.
Now he looks like a native!!!!
g'ma- don't worry, he still has another one, but I don't know if he will make it.
Yes, he still will be pretty darn cute!
Better than running into that corner wall and needing stitches across his forehead...
Snaggle tooth grins are GOOD grins!
I love your blog your kids are getting to big. Guess what amber my sister is moving to omaha. We want to go vist and guess what the cool thing is you are in the middle so we can stop in and see you yippy it wont be until aug so let me know if you will be around.
I am excited to be blogging now I thought it would be a lot harder then it is... talk to you soon
Post a Comment