
Today was Alphabet Club graduation. Dusty had such a fun time this year learning his letters. He loved being a part of something that was only for him, and not his brothers (we middle children are like that, we love it when it is all about us.) :)
We reserved the storytime room at the library for our graduation. When we first got there Dusty was nervous to sit on the front row with all of his friends. He did eventually sit with all of the other children and was excited to be there.


These are the little diplomas they got.


Each week Dusty got a letter to add to his caterpillar he had on his door. It has been fun to see the caterpillar grow.


A big THANK YOU to all of the other mommies that helped Dusty learn his alphabet this year!
Actually only some of these mommies taught Dusty, we split the group because there were so many of us that wanted to participate. There are more than a dozen sunbeams (the kids that turn 4 in 2008) in our ward!I am so proud of you, Dusty. Congratulations! Pre-K, here we come!




10 comments:
great idea. and i love your shirt in the picture!:)
Hey Hey! Congratulations!!!
When Scotty gets older, I'm going to have to ask you for all these ideas so I can do them down here :-)
Cute!
So fun. Congrats, Dusty!
That would be hilarious if his certificate really said "Dusty Bottoms" on it. I still can't stop chuckling!
The third picture of him reminds me of some kid who was left "home alone" one Christmas.
Scooter,
That is so funny that you say that. El Guapo said that he thinks Dusty looks like Macaulay Culkin in that picture too.
Congratulations Dusty. It looks like you have had lots of fun this year. Good work all you moms.
Congratulations to the Amigos,
In reply to your question:
Great photos.
I am curious--with all of that running up the stairs, how many time have you tripped? :)
I've never keeled over while running UP stairs. However ..... there is no photographic or video evidence to prove it, but the only time I slipped and ended up on my butt (unhurt) was early one morning when I negotiated a curve too quickly - on the stairs at home!!!
So I'm going to try and comment since I have had such struggles in the past. Looks like that group turned out really good. I will have to get the idea from you guys when Conner gets to be that age.
I love that caterpillar and may have to steal that idea for Sweet Terror.
Post a Comment