Sunday, April 6, 2008

hey, you, google readers out there...

Ignore that last unfinished post you read on your Google reader.
I will finish it and post it soon. I accidentally hit "publish post" when I meant to hit "save now" so that I could go to bed, and apparently it does not take it off of Google Reader when you go back to save it as a draft... annoying! Sorry about that!
If you are reading this post and wondering what in the world I am talking about, and you read a lot of blogs then you need to sign up for Google Reader. It is awesome!
I obviously need to go to bed since I can't even figure out what to click on. Good night!

1 comment:

Mrs. Morty said...

You know everyone who doesn't have google reader is going to sign up for it just so they can see what you are talking about:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...