Saturday, April 5, 2008

Another visit from Grandpa

My dad came to visit again last weekend. He was here for a total of about 30 hours. There was no one else that my husband would rather have ordain him a High Priest before he was set apart in his calling as the second counselor of the bishopric in our ward. Thanks, Dad, for making the quick trip out here to support our family. We really appreciate the sacrifices you made to be here.

I realized that last time he was here we did not take any pictures except the ones of him putting in the new floor.

After I took this picture Lucky came to sit on my lap for me to take pictures of me and him. It is a new thing he has been doing lately. If I have the camera out he wants me to take pictures of the two of us. As soon as I turned the camera on myself and Lucky the other boys wanted to join in. These are some of the silly shots we got.






Then grandpa took the camera and got one that turned out a little bit better. :)


Well, I better run and listen to General Conference.

5 comments:

Emily said...

How fun. Dusty's eyes look so red, poor kid!

Scrappy said...

I know, Dusty's allergies are in full swing. A mom at Alphabet Club asked if he had make-up on his eyes the other day. He scratches them as he goes to sleep. :(

Roxanne said...

Cute pictures. Wish I had been there too.

Mrs. Morty said...

Why is it when you sit down with one child the other two end up on top of you too? I'm always at the bottom of a pile. So cute!

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

I really want dad to come visit us, but having my hubby get your hubby's calling may not be worth the visit! Congrats(?)on the new calling, and cute pictures too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...