Sunday, March 16, 2008

Look familiar?

Lucky - Yesterday
Dusty - August 2006


I am afraid...very afraid!

9 comments:

Roxanne said...

They're both so cute. Maybe you need to buy them some building blocks???...or a lock for the fridge!

Emily said...

I love the look on Lucky's face!

Mrs. Morty said...

What a naughty little boy :) I bet Dusty conspired with him on this. Maybe even got the butter out and unwrapped it for him and then left him to take the heat :)

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

Oh dear....

boys in the hood said...

At least Lucky didn't take the wrapper off...or did he?

Scrappy said...

mrs. morty,
The sad thing is that I was right there making dinner.

caragirl,
He started to get the wrapper off, but I caught him and let him play for only a second while I took pictures.

Michal said...

martin used to eat butter like that when my mom turned her back. blech!

Diane said...

Just think to yourself.....Engineering pays well. Architecture, too.

Emily said...

I ate butter, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...