Sunday, March 9, 2008

Holy Map!!

It must be that people have searched the words "Sesame Street Live" and found my blog. Check out all the people that visited me on Saturday...



I just had to post this picture because my map reloads every day and it might never look this way again!

5 comments:

Erika said...

That is crazy! I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it! Cool!

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

Holy map! is right!!! Crazy! I wonder if you'll get new readers. You better post more, just in case. ;)

Roxanne said...

That is awsome!

Mrs. Morty said...

Wow! I feel so privileged to know an internationally read blogger. How cool is that!!! Too bad Dusty wasn't diggin Elmo so much. I hope he did have a good time though :)

Michal said...

if you get sitemeter (which is free,) you can see where they are coming from (ie: google search of sesame street live), how long they stay, how many of your pages they click on, etc. it's really fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...