skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I was looking through some old emails and found pictures of Ned's 4th birthday almost 3 years ago. He had a jungle safari birthday party. It was so much fun. He and Dusty are so cute and little! I figure it is something I would have put on my blog if I had been a blogger back then, so why not add it now!
.jpg)

6 comments:
adorable. i love the cake! we did a jungle safari party for kimball's 4th birthday almost 4 years ago--your decorations and cake rocked over ours. good thing it's not a competition, or i'd be crying right now!
can't wait to see what ned's next party looks like.
adorable!
You'll have to come help me do Scotty's birthday. I'm not very creative.
I remember this party. You worked so hard making the decorations and favors. It's fun to see the pictures.
Cute tiny boys!
Those boys couldn't be cuter! What a great idea for a party! I was trying to come up with something to paint on Tanner's wall. We just got rid of the sports room and are going Hawaiian monkey theme! Wouldn't your wall art idea be perfect?!!! Thanks!
You and Heather should compare notes on birthday parties! It looks like you both like to do it up right!
Post a Comment