Sunday, January 6, 2008

Like Father, Like Sons

Yesterday I was trying to take a picture of my poor little boy, Dusty was so sick and looked so sweet laying on his daddy's lap. As I was trying to take the picture Daddy started making silly faces. I said, "Daddy, stop, you always pull funny faces when I am trying to take a picture." Now, always was probably not the right word, but he does do it quite often.

This happens with all of the little boys in the house too. I know it must be annoying to have a scrapbooker as a wife/mom. I take so many pictures, let's say an average of 500 per month (and that is probably too low). You see, I have to get the best shot possible, even if it takes 50 pictures to get the perfect picture of the baby crawling for the first time. If I am going to spend the time to scrapbook it, it better be good!

So, I understand when my family gets tired of me taking their picture, but if they would just do what I want it would be over so much faster. Sometimes these crazy expressions are not on purpose, but are often intentional (very often as the boys get older). Usually the problem is that I want everyone to continue to do what they were doing and act naturally, but the camera comes out and they just can't help themselves!

I found some pictures of all of the boys (including Daddy) where they have a funny look on their face. With so many pictures taken each month there are bound to be some interesting shots. I probably get more completely crazy pictures than I do really great shots. So why not show these off too?

DADDY








NED









DUSTY









Lucky









Maybe Daddy gets it from Nana!

5 comments:

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

So cute. My favorites are the ones of Lucky. He's always such a serious baby, it was kind of fun to see his more silly side.

Michal said...

what an adorable pic of my mom! i love it. all those shots of your hubby make me miss him. we got your package today (and one for alli and flint.) thank you so much. that is probably lame instead of a thank you card, but one may never be written, knowing me. we love the gift and wish we'd been able to exchange them in person.
thanks for posting those shots!

Emily said...

Such cute boys! I miss them already!!

boys in the hood said...

What fun pictures...Why is it though that they won't cooperate when we want to take their picture?

Ice Cream said...

Funny face photos are sacred in our family. We never take a family photo without taking at least one (or more) silly photos.

These are so stinkin' cute!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...