Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!



We hope you have a wonderful holiday!


Some of you have requested that I post my cookie sheet advent calendar. You should be able to click on it to see it larger. The boys have had a great time sharing the duty of adding the magnets each day. The only one without a number was #25. It is all about baby Jesus anyway!

P.S. You have to check out today's new entry to thedeanery ...hilarious!

6 comments:

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

Super Duper Cute!!! Merry Christmas! See you soon!

Michal said...

this is gorgeous. you are so talented.

Scrappy said...

mommyofthree,
It was so great to see you! I hope it is not that long before we see each other again.

Scrappy said...

michal,
Thanks! I love doing things like this. I don't know if it is a talent of scrapbooking or if my talent is being able to copy other people's scrapbooking. Either way, I have fun!

Nana J said...

How clever! I have never seen anything like this before. I don't know how you have the time to do this, but I am glad you share so we can enjoy.
Denise

Scrappy said...

nana j,
Sadly, I go to bed way too late and my children probably get ignored way too much! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...