Friday, November 2, 2007

Too busy snuggling to post anything

I am on my way to pick up my sister and her adorable boys from the airport today. So... I think it may be a little while before I get another post written (not too long, but a few days at least). I will try to do it soon, I do have a lot to write about. But, for now I will be spending some good quality time snuggling my nephews (one of which I will be meeting for the first time today, hooray!).
Talk at ya soon. :)

4 comments:

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

LUCKY!

Anonymous said...

Give them a hug for grandma and grandpa. Also their mom.

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

Okay, seriously. Don't you think snuggling for two weeks is long enough? How about some pictures of all those cute boys in your house? Or at least some stories?---I'm sure there are many.

Nana J said...

Enough of snuggling! We want pictures! We want stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...