Daddy came out of the shower this morning sporting a nasty mustache. I think he may have been inspired by a friend of ours that is having a mustache contest at work. I could not contain my laughter. The boys were so concerned with the new look that K decided he would take care of it on his own. He grabbed the nose hair trimmer and went to work. He and Big L tried their best but did not get rid of much facial hair so K moved on to the nose hairs... Daddy did not enjoy that part so much, I think he would rather do that for himself.
He did not leave the house looking like this but before he shaved we got some really great, and totally disgusting pictures.
Enjoy!









8 comments:
That is so funny. Seriously, I can't place who he looks like with the mustache. It's cute the boys knew just what to do about it.
Okay, yuck! Not what we wanted at all. So glad the boys took care of the ghastly thing.
Way to go for the kill, K.
Is it the Clark Gable look???
Now there's a fine looking man.
Why remove the best quality from an otherwise mediocre face?
big morty-
Don't encourage my husband. I blame you for this!
:)
Nice to see you and the kids prevailed.
Oh, I am so sorry that my husband may have contributed to the delinquency of another husband. That is NASTY. Way sleezier than I could have even imagined.
Post a Comment