I have a friend that took a picture of her daughter with a bear every month to show how much she grew, I think it is a great idea. I have decided to use the little giraffe that the Amigos gave Buttercup the day she was born.


So today I made a half-hearted attempt at getting a picture of Buttercup with her giraffe. This is what I ended up with...

It's not a great picture, but the Amigos thought it was pretty great that it looks like she is playing a guitar. I figure she might as well be crying in the picture because that is what she does most of the time these days.
We bought a swing today,

hopefully it will help with the crying so I can get some things done around here.




8 comments:
she is SOOOOOO tiny!!!
Happy one month Buttercup!!
My grandmother used to take pictures of us in our Easter finery in front of a flowering peach/pear/apricot??? tree in her front yard. It wasn't as good an idea as the giraffe, since the tree grew, as did we, so the measuring was not the same. It was always in bloom around Easter time, and it was a great backdrop.
That is a great idea! Hopefully the swing helps!! (Cute swing btw) She's so adorable! One day I hope to actually see her in person... ;)
Thanks for posting on the blog! :) (for those of us not hip enough to be on facebook) She is so cute - love the idea of a picture with the giraffe. She sure looks like El Guapo in that picture!
Sweet sweet sweet.
Happy one month, Buttercup!!
The swing always helped to sooth my crying babies. And you could try wearing her in a sling too. That helps.
Good luck! :)
love the little outfits, bows, and sweet baby!
Ok, so I guessed I missed the fact that you were having another baby. I guess I realy haven't been looking at blogs to often lately since having a baby last aug. So happy for you!! I feel the same way, girls are so much fun!!
Post a Comment