Monday, January 25, 2010

Complainer

I sit in my cozy chair and complain about the fact that my feet, hips, back, stomach, head, and just about everything else hurts in this necessary evil part of pregnancy, where I will do ANYTHING to get this baby out! And then I read this... and am thankful that I am not in as much pain as others, and I am not only looking forward to a visit from my mom, but get to meet my daughter next week!
How very grateful I am for my life.

4 comments:

Nessa said...

I know...that nie post made me really sad and grateful...which is so weird to think that when someone is suffer more then you it makes you happy for what you have and are going through...so weird. Hang in there Buttercup is almost done cooking in there!!!

The Foys said...

Thanks for posting that... I needed that reminder! And can't wait to meet your little girl!!

Jen said...

YAY! Buttercup is coming!

Kat said...

Ah yes. That does put things into perspective a bit doesn't it? Still, what you are going through is also hard so you get to complain sometimes too. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...